What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An application that allows your to easily create beautiful & professional looking iTunes artwork, YouTube thumbnails, & Timeline Covers
- An iPhone Template modeled after an ad I saw on my FB page
- Porterfield Template modeled after Amy Porterfield
- Ideas for New Tube Slicer Templates and Designs
- How to Make Money with Your Timeline Slicer Pro
- Mulready Template modeled after Rick Mulready
- Collage, Polaroids, & Thumbnail Studios Guide
- Tell a Friend about the Timeline Slicer Pro
- How to Use The Premade Thumbnail Templates
- How to Delete the Background of your Image
- Timeline Custom Cover Templates Tutorial
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Slicer Apps scores 71.14/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.slicerapps.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: slicerapps.com you’ll also be taken through to slicerapps.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)